- Wide-angle prime is designed for Canon EF-M-mount APS-C-format mirrorless cameras and offers a 19.2mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9″ away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
- Optional filter ring adapter permits using 77mm filters.
|Focal Length||12mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 19.2mm)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Angle of View||102°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87″ / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|