- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.1″ away.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 40mm)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.09″ / 18 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||12, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|