Compact and versatile, the Sony E-mount 25mm f/1.8 from 7artisans is an all-manual lens well-suited for portraiture, reportage, and everyday shooting requiring a natural field of view. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a rounded 12-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 37.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.1″ away.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.09″ / 18 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||12, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|