- Compact wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1′ away.
- Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15′ / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||10, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||43 mm (Front)|