Mixing a normal field of view with an exceptionally fast maximum aperture, the silver 50mm f/1.1 from 7artisans Photoelectric is a versatile prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Distinguished by its bright f/1.1 design, this lens excels in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques. A rounded 12-blade diaphragm also contributes to shallow depth of field work by producing a smooth, rounded bokeh quality.
- The lens features a Sonnar-type optical design with 7 elements in 6 groups, and individual elements feature a multi-layer coating to help reduce reflections and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens has an all-manual design, and focusing operation is benefitted by engraved depth of field and focusing scales.
- Normal-length 50mm prime designed for full-frame and 35mm Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- Notably fast f/1.1 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Sonnar-type optical design delivers a high degree of sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Individual elements feature a multi-layer coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3′ away.
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.