- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M mirrorless cameras and offers an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 80mm)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Angle of View||32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64′ / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||12, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|