- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras and offers an 82.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1′.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 82.5mm)|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15′ / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||14, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|