- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 12mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 4.7″ away.
- An 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
|Focal Length||7.5mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 12mm)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.72″ / 12 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
There are no reviews yet.