- A versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom, this 18-150mm lens is designed for APS-C-format EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, and provides a 28.8-240mm equivalent focal length range.
- Optical design maintains even sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range.
- A maximum magnification of 0.31x and a minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ at the 150mm focal length position benefits working with close-up subjects.
- An Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- When used in conjunction with the EOS M5 camera, Combination IS is available for enhanced image stabilization while shooting video, which employs both camera-based IS and lens-based IS for more effective correction.
- Stabilized panning is also available with the EOS M5, which automatically adjusts the panning speed for more effective subject tracking.
EF-M18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM (Graphite)
With a high zoom ratio of 8.3x, the EF-M18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens is suitable for shooting wide angle landscapes to telephoto shots of distant subjects. Its high magnification of 0.31x, with closest focusing distance of 0.45m at focal length of 150mm gives users a more magnified view. With the optimally positioned aspherical lenses, users are equipped to achieve sharp and crisp photographs across its broad focal length.
- Filter size: 55mm
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5-6.3
- With STM motor and IS
- For use with the EOS M lineup