- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 51.2mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberration for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to minimize lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Gear-type STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
From The Manufacturer
EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM
The EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM lens boasts powerful features from a large f/1.4 maximum aperture – the fastest aperture in the EF-M lens lineup – to a versatile 32mm focal length for stunning headshots, gorgeous day-to-day moments of the world around you and more.
Natural Field of View for Any Situation
The EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM’s 32mm focal length is the equivalent to a 51mm lens on a full-frame camera, making for an excellent walk-around lens that offers a similar field of view as the human eye. This means a wide range of photo and video options, from professional portraits to video blogs and more.