- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 27-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A linear motor autofocus system, coupled with an internal focusing design, delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||18 to 55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 84mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/2.8 to 4|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||79.1° to 28.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81″ / 30 cm|
|Maximum Magnification||0.08 to 0.15x|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
From The Manufacturer
With this single versatile zoom featuring a maximum aperture of F2.8 and a broad focal length range from 27mm* wide angle to 84mm* telephoto, the photographer can respond to a variety of scenes. Superbly portable thanks to its compact size, the fast linear motor-driven autofocus and the built-in functionality of four stops of image stabilization ensure comfortable, confident shooting even in challenging situations.
* 35mm format equivalent
Type: XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
Lens construction: 14 elements in 10groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
Focal length: f=18 – 55 mm
35mm format equivalent: 27-84 mm
Angle of view: 79.1° – 28.4°
Max. aperture: F2.8 – F4
Min. aperture: F22
Number of blades : 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
Stop size : 1/3EV (19 stops)
Wide: Approx. 30cm – ∞
Telephoto: Approx. 40cm – ∞