Thinklite Camera flash TT600 adopts a built-in Goidox 2.4G wireless X system with abundant functions. With Master and Slave wireless flash system, TT600 fits all DSLR camera brands e.g. Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympas, etc.
Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
• Optical & 2.4G wireless transmission offer even and stable output.
• With a built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT600 is compatible with AD3601I-C, AD3601I-N, TT685C, TT685N, X1T-C, X1T-N, etc.
• In the 2.4G wireless transmission mode, when used as a master unit, TT600 can set its group as M/A/B/C/D/E, when used as a slave unit, TT600 can set its group as A/B/C/D/E. There are 1-32 channels to be chosen.
• Utilizing Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT600 can be triggered and controlled by only a X1T-C or X1T-N transmitter (sold separately).
• TT600 can achieve 1/8000s high-speed sync functions when using in combination with high-speed triggers e.g. Gociox Cells II transceiver, X1 TTL wireless flash trigger, etc. Note: Hi-speed sync triggering mode is not available when TT600 is mounted onto the camera.
• Equipped with a wireless control port and a 3.5mm sync cord jack, TT600 has multiple triggering methods.
• GN60 (m ISO 100, ©105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1-1/128).
• Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries).
• Support M/Multi/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming.
• With C.Fn custom function settings, focus assist lamp, buzz function, over-temperature protection, etc.
For more info: Click here