Affording an especially broad, 18mm equivalent field of view, the FUJIFILM X-mount Touit 12mm f/2.8 from ZEISS is a prime wide-angle lens well-suited for landscape, architecture, and interior shooting. A sophisticated Distagon optical design includes two aspherical elements and three low dispersion elements, which help to control a variety of aberrations, distortion, and color fringing in order to produce sharp, well-corrected imagery. A floating elements system is used, too, to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range. Individual elements also receive a ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, suiting both photo and video use, this lens incorporates a DC autofocus motor to deliver especially fast, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available-light conditions and is also ideal for astrophotography use.
- Distagon optical concept affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
- The optical design utilizes three anomalous partial dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 7.1″ to infinity.
- DC autofocus motor delivers quick and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video shooting applications.
|Focal Length||12mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 18mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||99°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.09″ / 18 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
From The Manufacturer
Thanks to the combination of one of the widest fields of view in APS-C format photography with fantastic imaging performance and light weight, this lens makes wide-angle photography even more fascinating.
With an angle of view of 99 degrees, the ZEISS Touit® 2.8/12 wide-angle lens will soon become a firm favourite, particularly for landscapes and architectural photography. Its unique ZEISS T*® multicoating guarantees maximum transmission and outstanding absorption of extraneous light. The result: breathtaking image quality from edge to edge and corner to corner of the entire image field. What’s more, all moving parts of the ZEISS Touit 2.8/12, conceived specifically for APS-C cameras of the Sony Alpha series with E-Mount and Fujifilm X Series, are engineered for extreme precision and a long service life. And finally, its strong and rigid metal bayonet mount makes it an absolutely dependable companion for many years to come.